Thank you for choosing to staying at the Hodgens Ryan Mansion. We look forward to welcoming you. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
Booking, Payment, and Cancellation Policy
More than 1 Guest: All room rates are based on single occupancy. An additional 10% charge will be added for extra guests.
Tax: Montana hospitality tax of 7% is not included in the price of the room and will be added to all stays less than 30 consecutive days, as required by law.
Rates: Room rates are subject to change without notice.
Continental Breakfast/Allergies: All rooms reserved at bed and breakfast rates include a continental breakfast. Please advise the manager of any allergy or special dietary needs.
- A reservation must be secured by a deposit equal to one night room charge with a credit card (Visa or Master Card) or check. If the booking is within a public holiday, long weekend, or festival weekend, then the reservation must be secured with a deposit equal to a two night charge with a credit card or check.
- If the reservation is cancelled or modified more than 2 weeks before the arrival date, a 100% refund of the first night’s lodging will be issued. If the reservation was for a public holiday, long weekend, or festival weekend, then a 100% refund of the first two nights payment that secured the reservation will be refunded.
- If a reservation is cancelled or modified less than 2 weeks prior to the arrival date but more than 7 days advance notice, then 50% of first night payment that secured the reservation will be refunded. If the booking was for a public holiday, long weekend, or festival weekend, then 50% of the first two nights payment that secured the reservation will be refunded.
- If the reservation is cancelled or modified within 7 days of arrival or in case of no-show, 100% of the first night will be charged and if the booking is within a public holiday, long weekend, or festival weekend, 100% of the second night will be charged.
As the online booking system is in real time, it is possible for a room to sell out before your purchase process is completed. If this occurs, the customer’s search results will expire and the customer will need to begin the search process again. The Hodgens Ryan Mansion takes no responsibility for rooms becoming unavailable during the course of the booking procedure.
Check-in and Check-out Times
Your room will be ready for you by 3 PM on the day of arrival, unless other arrangements are made. Check out time is 11:00 AM on the last day of your stay. Late check out may be possible, but may incur a $30 per hour fee and is dependent on other bookings.
Please keep us informed as to your arrival time, especially if arriving late. Your host, the manager, will welcome guests, show them the facilities and demonstrate how to use the equipment. There are also written instructions in the room. Guests must follow the instructions for using the TV’s and other electrical equipment. Failure to do so may leave guests liable for any damage they cause.
When guests leave they must ensure that the keys are returned or left in the appointed drop box. A $100 fee will be charged for any key that is not returned. Please check that you take all your property with you as we cannot guarantee the security after you depart. We will try to contact you if you have left something behind and can arrange for the return if required.
Damaged or Missing Property
The person booking the room or the cardholder is deemed to be responsible for their actions and those of any of their party. The Hodgens Ryan Mansion reserves the right to replace, with new or antique (as appropriate), any missing, damaged or soiled items. Any excessive cleaning or repairs will be charged appropriately and may include any cost for loss of business. Losses include lost income, specialist expenses and the sourcing of alternative accommodation as necessary. The guest acknowledges that the charge may be debited from the credit card used for payment of the booking.
- Non-Smoking: As required by state law and for the comfort and health of our guests, the Hodgens Ryan mansion is a strictly non-smoking establishment. Outside smoking islands near the exits are provided for our guests who wish to smoke.
- Guest Property: Hodgens Ryan Mansion and its staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to articles brought into the mansion. We also cannot accept responsibility for your cars while parked on or near our premises.
- Lost Property: Lost property is held for a period of 1 month. It is the responsibility of the guest to contact Hodgens Ryan Mansion management to claim lost property. On request, lost property will be returned via a prepaid and addressed envelope or delivery company at cost.
- Privacy: All personal details retained by The Hodgens Ryan Mansion will be maintained according to Montana Law and will not be released to any third parties for any purpose whatsoever. At the Hodgens Ryan Mansion we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personally identifiable information that you provide us.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
The Hodgens Ryan Mansion has the authority and the right at any time it sees fit to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions.
Other Disclaimers and Information
Disclaimers: All information on this web site is correct at time of publishing.
Special Needs: The mansion was constructed more than 100 years ago and is not wheelchair accessible. All bedrooms are on the second or third floor and require the use of stairs.
Computer Use: The Hodgens Ryan Mansion has a secure wireless network but accepts no responsibility for computer worms or viruses transmitted from this site or through the wireless internet facility. Wi Fi access is available but not guaranteed.
Essential Services: The Hodgens Ryan Mansion does not accept any responsibility for Failure or Interruption of Utilities and Essential Services but shall make every effort to contact the authorities to report such incidences. Furthermore, in the event that a faulty appliance is reported, the Hodgens Ryan Mansion does not accept any responsibility for subsequent loss by the guest.
***The above terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted when the booking is made.